Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shortbus v. the Abominable Momo

Hey everyone. This is Shortbus again.  I'm back at the computer to report on some unfortunate changes here in my domain in Catmandu (the other spelling makes no sense).  My two human pets appear to have brought home a mini-human.  They call her Ryan.  I call her The Abominable Momo.  Her extremities are pale and creased just like a delicious Nepali momo, but she's a terror, just like the Bumble!  She runs everything around here.  When to wake up, when to sleep, when to eat.  And she does each of those things every 37 minutes.  I can hardly get into my pets' laps anymore, as The Abominable Momo is usually there.  Well, as you learned from my previous post, I lead this parade.  So I had to put my feet down, as you can see in the photos below.  Let the conquering begin:


Oh, I'm sorry. Was this your swing Momo? Conquered


Next I conquered Ryan's jungle...thing. That music was driving me nuts.


You ready to talk yet adorable duck?!


Consider yourself conquered Abominable Momo.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I love Ryan's pose in the last picture. Sam enjoys sleeping like that, as well. - Allison

    ReplyDelete