Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shortbus Conquers this Blog

This is Shortbus. I'm a cat. And I'm in charge now. The blog title Serenity Now was lame, so I changed it. Deal. I am originally from Cape Verde. I now live in Uruguay. Before this I lived in Kathmandu (no lame puns). Remember how I conquered it? No? Read here. Those were good times. Besides my life abroad, I've also stray cat-strutted around Florida, Georgia, Rhode Island and Washington DC. You could say I'm a rambling cat. I've been around. In my spare time I do a little math and physics. I'm working with some Cartan matrices right now. Anyway, it's about time I get my dues. So here you are. Enjoy. Now I'm off to conquer the Spanish language. In Uruguay the cats say "miau." Weird.

Yo necesito una cerveza.

1 comment:

  1. I for one am glad you are back and Shorty is finally getting her due!

    ReplyDelete